Alpaca Needle Felting Kit
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with this Alpaca needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let the detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All of our Hawthorn Handmade craft kits are packed by hand by a small team in Dorset, UK., supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting as well as small amounts of ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Add a Foam Work Surface to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (Foam is not included in the kit).
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
Kit contains sharp needles and is only suitable for ages 14+ or with adult supervision.
THIS CRAFT KIT CONTAINS
- British and Merino wool in a variety of breeds and colors
- 2x felting needles in a secure case
- Step-by-step photo instructions
- Beautiful gift box
YOU WILL LEARNThis needle felting kit teaches you all the needle felting basics including how to split the wool, how to shape the wool, working with the felting needle, making a variety of shapes and adding features and details.
Finished design: Approximately 9cm/3.5" tall